* Annual General Meeting at Brush Turkey Enterprises, Maleny.
Office Bearers elected for the year were:
President: Spencer Shaw
Secretary: Karen Shaw
Treasurer: Joan Abercrombie
Events Manager: Marie Livingstone
Newsletter Editor: Wendy Johnston
Webmaster: John Dillon
* Presentation at 2019 A.N.P.S.A. Conference in W.A.
* Guided walk through Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Gardens, Tanawha with Friends of the Garden.
* Guided walk through private Land for Wildlife property, Maleny (a return visit by popular request).
* Guided walk in the Marcus High Dunes section of Noosa National Park, focussed on whether the dunes were effected by the recent bush fires and their response to recent rain ( participants limited).
*Sunday 8th November 8.00am start. Excursion to Bobbie Sattler Nature Refuge, Pierce Avenue, West Caloundra. Guided by Ann Moran. Queensland Covid 19 arrangements apply (bring own seating). RSVP Pam Watson:email@example.com
*Sunday 13th December 9:30am start. End of year breakup at private property Black Mountain, near Cooroy (Byo morning tea, seating). Enquiries and details:firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 14th February 2021 at 10:00am. Annual General Meeting at Brush Turkey Enterprises, 468 Reesville Road, Maleny. Presentation by Eric Anderson on the history of Bimblebox. ( Byo morning tea). Enquiries:email@example.com
Sunday 14th March 2021 at 9:00am. Hinterland Business Centre, 38a Coral Street, Maleny (next to Barung Landcare office). Presentations by speakers to be announced. Enquiries:firstname.lastname@example.org or 5429 6845 or our website.